21 November 2011

the new modern rustic

I'm a country girl at heart. So even though I currently live in a condo in the city, I still love the rustic look. There are some great ways to go rustic but still stay modern and urban too. Take a look at these uses of reclaimed wood, stone and other natural materials to create stylish modern rustic designs.
Jill Kantelberg via House and Home
via House and Home

via Homes Etc.
via notebookmagazine.com
via Elle Decor
Martha Stewart
Brooklyn Home Co. via Design Sponge
And for even more modern rustic inspiration, go to: cabin fever


4 comments :

  1. I love rustic wood too! I've seen that multi colored wall before and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, it's one of my favorites! Enjoying your blog! :)

    Jessica
    http://www.mnmizestudio.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!