23 March 2012

find it friday: table lamps

I'm always searching for lamps. New, vintage, or thrift-store DIY versions, I love changing the look of a room with a new lamp or shade. Here are some sources for new and old.

EQ3 - $130

A classic from Crate&Barrel - $280

Love these gourd lamps from West Elm - $155-185

A classic from IKEA: $25

Mod Pieces has great restyled vintage selections. This pair is $300.
Etsy has lots of vintage choices. This pair is $150.
And this dazzler, also from Etsy, is $90.
Or create your own. This thrift store lamp makeover tutorial  is by 33 Shades of Green

5 comments :

  1. Yes... I love all these lamps. Beautiful finds! Have a great weekend Kelly.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second with glass fumé!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lamps! here You have some nice inspirations. most love this white/green one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, now you've done it to me - I can't resist a fabulous lamp, and these ones are all great! Love all the different styles and shapes, especially the second-to-last one from Etsy.

    Have a great weekend!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Home Sense lamp has a gorgeous hammered and punched metal base and I have the Target floor lamp with the black-and-white shade - it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!