black & white day 21

Happy Wednesday peeps! Time for another gorgeous black and white space, this one being one of my favourite kitchens. I just love the simplicity of this white kitchen, taking advantage of the windows to allow for lots of light to come in, and keeping it open by not having a bulky metal exhaust or microwave distracting the eye above the stove. I also like the tiny bits of colour- pale blues and greens and bright reds and yellows. And of course that pendant lamp. Drool. 

black and white decor
BHG

Need some ideas for designing or redesigning your home? Contact me about online design for only $150.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty kitchen :-) I love the windows and the glass-front cabinets at each end of the stove wall. And the exhaust hood is perfect - you hardly even know it's there.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!